Saturday, April 21, 2012

Feels like summer to me...

Simply Saturday today! What are your plans for this lovely weekend?? This morning my love and I decided it was time for some Spring cleaning ourselves! We decided to buy a new mop (big wipee?? right??) and we did some cleaning around the home. It's kinda sad, or funny, that as you get older...the simplest things become pleasing and rewarding!
 I have to say that today is such a great day! It feels like summer already! Sadly, we don't have a pool to enjoy when the weather heats up...BUT we have sprinklers! OK! Maybe just for Drake!! ;) Check out my little man enjoying himself today! It's so nice being with family on the weekends, for me, it's rewarding. It's so nice to just relax every once and a while and leave the "to do" list for another day...




 I have to say that I officially sat myself down and made a list of projects that need (and will) get done around our home! First thing on that list is finishing Drake's room...which has already begun!
 My kind mother rescued this piece for me...

Yes, it looks like a hunk of junk...but this bad boy is now all Drake's! Oh no no no...I know what your thinking...you probably think I'm gunna take that blue can of spray paint and go to town...and that's it...hahaha! You really think I would just give my secret away like that??? Oh no! This piece is going to be so much more than that...I'll give you a hint...Marvel!

Stay tuned...So what are you doing to make your Saturday simple?
Adriana

1 comment:

  1. I hit up an awesome old navy sale with coupons,snacks, and wilbe!!! ps...when these newly purchased items get passed down to drake he will look soo cutie!!!! Lets get the boys together soon and let them run through the sprinklers while the parents relax with a cocktail:)

    ReplyDelete