Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mirror Mirror on the wall...

It's Wednesday! What a week it has been for me! Drake was unfortunately hit with a stomach bug...poor little guy couldn't hold anything down! Luckily he woke up today feeling good and is keeping his food down!

So, as I have said in my recent posts...I am still in the midst of furnishing and decorating my home! Even after living here for 2 years I/we aren't done! In many ways I am actually happy I haven't done it yet, because now I have you all to come along for the ride! The one room I have been teetering with is our master bedroom! It is a big room with lots of spaces to fill...but I'm taking it one step at a time! Check out our bedroom before I made some changes...I could have kept it this way, but it felt like we had so much space from our bed to the ceilings (sounds crazy, right?) I wanted our room to look longer and fuller!



I found these lovely mirrors at Tai Pan Trading (<-- Love this place!!) $15 each in the clearance section! Steal, right??


Take a look at what a difference it made in our room! Not only did it make it look taller and spacious, it brought out the golds in my bedding (from Pottery Barn..hehe)...When trying to make a room look bigger or taller, buy mirrors or hang tall pictures!
What a change it has made!



...Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment