Monday, May 14, 2012

Back in Action!

Well hello there!!! Yes, I know...it has been a while since I've blogged! Many things have happened! First, I landed a full-time job with a company that I had been waiting to get into, I owe it all to God!...AND second, I, along with Genelle, my mom, and a friend, were offered a chance to be on a reality wedding tv show! Crazy, huh???! As much as I would love to tell you all about my experience...a signed contract is kinda preventing me from doing so...all I can say is wait for October...LOL!

SO, YA KNOW...It's been a little hectic trying to manage being a full-time mommy and picking up a full-time job all while trying to maintain our blog! Waking up at 5am isn't easy, ya know?! After a couple weeks now, I think my internal clock is now permanently set to wake me up at 5! Don't you all worry! I have got a schedule down to allow me to multi-task my loves, my hobbies, my life, and my work!

Oh how I miss blogging! So how was your mother's day??? I spent mine with my future in-laws because my mother decided to spend it with my lovely sister Genelle up in Washington! Boooo! JK! Isn't it nuts that statistics say that the average amount we spend on our mother's for moms day is $150?!! When I heard this on the radio, I thought yea right! Hahaha! After all was spent and what not...I wasn't too far from that price either! LOL!

I gotta tell ya, my projects have been piling up! You all have a lot to look forward to because I have tons to finish around this place! First want to tackle my son's room as I have mentioned before! I am still working on his nightstand that is almost ready to show! So excited!! For some of you who aren't aware I am doing SUPERHERO VINTAGE theme room!! I have been collecting my ideas from all over the internet...check it out



This woman is amazingly talented! She did everything by hand! Check out this transformation here...



I love this idea to organize Drake's toys and shoes...


 So check out the jars with the farm animal on top...I am stealing this idea BUT I'm going to hot glue Small Superhero figurines to them and then spray paint the lids all one color...Yes, you may steal that idea too!! Options are endless!! I'm thinking these jars are a great place to store Legos, Hot Wheels, and other teeny toys that pile up in his room.

Yes, I am excited to finally put these ideas to the test!! Stay tuned for Drake's room transformation!
-Adriana




No comments:

Post a Comment