Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Easiest Homemade Ice Cream...EVER!!

In our home we have a serious sweet tooth...or two. We love dessert...especially when chocolate is involved. After searching Pinterest (my favorite) I came across a super cool recipe that I had to try...Homemade Ice Cream, compliments of Cookies and Cups. Don't worry this wont take hours to prepare and you'll only need 2 ingredients!!

Lets get started...

You will need the following...
2 Cups Whipping Cream
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk

This recipe makes a vanilla ice cream. You can add your favorite toppings or flavoring to make it your own. I added chocolate syrup to make chocolate ice cream but really the possibilities are endless.

Simply whip the cream in a bowl till it become stiff.
The add the condensed milk and fold it in till it is completely combined.

 After you combine the milk and cream, you will want to add any additional topping or flavors. This is where I added my chocolate syrup. Please remember to fold in any extra ingredients. This will keep the cream fluffy.

Cover and freeze for 6 hours. I recommend transferring the ice cream to an air tight container before freezing. Scoop and enjoy!...Genelle

No comments:

Post a Comment