Sunday, April 15, 2012

"What a Wonderful World"

Hello hello!! My dear husband and I woke up to a bee-u-ti-ful day here in Reno, on our min-vacay. Today we are going to Lake Tahoe to see the magnificent scenery hand crafted by the master himself. This will be our second trip to Tahoe and it never fails to take my breath away...every time! I stand in awe as I soak in all of nature around me. What an absolutely perfect canvas he painted for us. On this Sunday I will reflect and appreciate the beautiful world we live in. Sometimes we need to force ourselves to stop and look around...I mean how easy is it to take it all for granted?




For today, lets put all the stress and worries aside and take a minute to enjoy the many blessing we have. Let's give thanks. After all, we are so very blessed! ....Genelle

"This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it" Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment