Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Superhero Makeover

How is your Wednesday so far?? I hope heroic! Speaking of heroic! I've been talking with Cory about re-doing Drake's room into Super Hero's! As you can see in my pictures below...the theme is a little, well...chaotic! First, we had his room in all monkey/jungle theme, and it was cuuute...but now that he is a little older, his taste has definitely changed (and still changing)...and Second, that change became Spiderman, Cars, Iron Man, Iron Giant (Yes, he does exist) AND Toy Story! Being that I try and give my little man everything his sweet heart desires, I let Drake be his own interior designer for his room!...and now I'm over this inconsistent look! I want his room to look like a little boys room! Sooooo Cory and I have decided to transform his room into a Superhero theme! Take a look at what his room looks like now...

See all the Toy Story decals?? LOL...he loves them! The color on the walls is a pale green, which I loved at first...but being that we are changing his room...I'm still deciding on the new color!


 Can you see Jesse (from Toy Story)...yes I know...there's A LOT going on here!
I hate that lamp too!


After living here for 2 years now...his room his still bare...
How sad the wall looks, right?? So naked! Well that will soon change!


Using his changing table now as his shoe/toy holder...
See that 3 drawer next to the table, that's going bye bye!


See all those books?! Crazy thing is...those were all mine when I was little!
Hate that his closet is a little dis-organized...that's going to change too!


A small little corner spot to store some of his toys!


Ok so I know what your thinking...nothing matches! Yes! You are so right! That is why we have decided to make over Drake's room into a space where he can feel like a superhero himself! Keep in mind this is going to be a bit of a process but I'm super(hero) excited!! Hehe! :)

Now take a look at some of the stuff I have already bought...

I found these 2 vintage tin wall arts at the OC Swapmeet (<--Love that place)


So now that you took a tour of Drake's room, follow along to see the finished product! Can't wait to make this room look like a little boys room!
...Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment