Friday, April 6, 2012

Inexpensive Easter Outfit

Finally Friday!! The weekend is just hours away! What are your plans for this Easter?

Today I'm dedicating this post to 'Fashion Friday'! Every now and then I'll post up an outfit I put together and show you where to find each piece. For today I have put together a complete, comfortable Easter outfit, for under $150!
 
Some of you are probably heading to church for Easter and then a family or friends BBQ...and as we all know we want to look cute, but comfortable too! I chose this dress because I love wearing coral, especially if your sporting a good tan, this is the color to show it off! Wrapped around the waist is a leather belt, which comes with the dress, and cinches the waist to show off your womanly figure!  How excited are you that jean jackets are back in style!! I chose the jacket because it is a versatile piece that you can wear with pretty much anything! The accessories add a touch of color that bring out the blues in the dress! Check out this styling Easter outfit!



Jean Jacket- Forever 21 $26.90

Chiffon Floral Dress- H&M $29.95

DV by Dolce Vita 'Dannah' Sandals-Nordstrom $68.95

Stone Cluster Earrings- Forever 21 $4.80

Faux Stone Bangles- Forever 21 $7.80

Total $ 138.40

What do you guys think? ...Adriana


3 comments:

  1. Love it gurl!! Be my personal puh-lezzze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely Spring colors and the jacket option allows for cooler evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally a big fan of happilyeverchic blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete